Volvo v70 t5. Volvo V70 T5 review 2019-11-18

CARFAX Vehicle History Report for American Cars

volvo v70 t5

Once inside, however, all but the tallest of people will find it spacious and comfortable. Gas mileage should have been a lot better. Steering feel has always been a weakness of the V70, but this one was absurd. Do I have your authorization to proceed? It will have to prove itself against this very stiff competition. It has a ton of room, especially when you put the seats down.

Next

Used 2001 Volvo V70 T5 for Sale (with Photos)

volvo v70 t5

Volvo also offers a high-performance S60 R sedan with the same drivetrain. This makes your car a more useful part of your world, as well as providing remote access and a range of useful functions. It has been a pleasure to own and has also been very trouble free. Afgift Hos Repeatly Er Der Ingen Kontraktoprettelse Eller Andre Startomkostninger - Kun 1. You don't have to take your hand off the steering wheel, either, because the control switches are mounted on the back of the spoke, within easy reach of your right index finger. How much trunk boot space? If you're using a debit card we suggest you switch to a credit card. A high-performance V70 R wagon is also available.

Next

Volvo V70 II T5 (250 Hp)

volvo v70 t5

Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. And besides, why would a wring-every-drop-of-excitement-out-of-life type want to drive a sluggish, slow beast of burden on the way to the next thrill sport? A power moonroof is optional. . If the car does leave the road, Run-off Road Protection reduces the chances of serious injury. Lås, Parkeringssensor, Fartpilot, Kørecomputer, Infocenter, Startspærre, Auto. My advice, don't do it.

Next

Volvo V70 Parts

volvo v70 t5

They also can have issues with the rear hatch harness, also easy to fix, I'd recommend leaving the two 90 degree bends in the rear pillar unclipped to keep it from reoccurring. A glorious thing when the driver is alert and eager. But what really bowled me over was the optional navigation system with its screen that rises out of the top of the dash. This thing is a beast in snow and will easily walk off and leave my 4x4 pickup that is many times as expensive and twice as heavy in snow and ice. Modern day incarnations of the big boxy Swede are more refined and stylish than ever before, with the latest V70 even verging on good looking. .

Next

Volvo V70 II T5 (250 Hp)

volvo v70 t5

When combined with the keyless entry option it also offers a hands-free function that means you can even open or shut the tailgate by simply moving your foot under the rear bumper. . This new version of the classic Volvo wagon is built on the modern P2 platform that Volvo introduced on the '99 S80 top-of-the-line sedan. A six-speed automatic with Geartronic operation became available in 2006. Backrests that fold down with the push of a button are also available. Hard acceleration at low speeds produces that mixture of stiff steering feel and slight instability that characterizes torque steer.

Next

2001 Volvo V70 T5

volvo v70 t5

However, there are ways to detect mileage fraud. Forespørg På Netop Den Løsning Du Ønsker. For me its been an outstanding value and I love the looks and the interior. Leasing Forslag Erhverv 12 Mdr. When I see someone driving one, I can't help but pity them. It plugs into a domestic power outlet to top up the battery, and the batteries are recharged automatically on the move, as you slow down. The high ownership costs have been completely missed by me as both of my Volvos have been very trouble free other than routine maintenance and of course tires.

Next

2001 Volvo V70 T5

volvo v70 t5

Nysynet, Service Ok Gode Råd Er Billige Hos Os — Og En Uforpligtende Samtale Koster Naturligvis Ikke En Krone. The upshot is a punchy torque delivery, which now offers 258lb ft from just 2100rpm. In my opinion, this is one of the best premium cars in its price range note: Norwegian price level. From the outside the estate has a hardwearing and reliable look to it, which is backed up by the reassuringly solid thud heard when closing the boot or doors. Now the electrical system and information system is totally messed up.

Next

Volvo V70 Parts

volvo v70 t5

We made it no problem and its still my daily driver. Although the T5's turbocharged engine is a tad soft moving away from a dead stop, it is effortlessly powerful once on the move. Of course I'm being subjective now. There have also been minor tweaks to the audio kit and, in this test car, fresh and very stylish aluminium trim. I just picked one up, unbelievable! A dual-screen rear entertainment system is now a stand-alone option. The outside temperature gauge always seemed to be accurate too.

Next